Obtaining the Access Token
- Visit the Personal access tokens page to obtain your access token. Click on “Generate new token” and choose the “classic” option.
- When choosing the classic token option, select only the “repos” option and do not set an expiration time. Remember to give a name to your token so that you can identify it later.
- Finally, click on “Generate token” at the bottom of the page. Your access token will be displayed for you to copy.
Configuring the Access Token
- After obtaining the access token, go to the dashboard, select your app, navigate to the Deploy section, and paste your token in the corresponding field. Click on “Save”.
- After saving, a URL webhook will be displayed that you need to copy.
Configuring the Webhook
- Now, access your application’s repository (which can be private or public) and go to “Settings”. Then, click on “Webhooks” and then on “Add Webhook”.
- Paste your webhook in the Payload URL field, set the Content Type to application/json, and click on “Add Webhook”.
- If you have followed all the steps correctly, simply commit to your repository. Your application on Square Cloud will be updated.
- You can see the recent deploys in the Deploy tab of the dashboard. If you have any questions, please contact us.